The Atlanta Small Business Network Podcast
- How an Alarming Health Scare Inspired Jacquece Jennings to Start Her Own CBD Company December 5, 2019Originally posted on: https://www.myasbn.com/small-business/entrepreneurship/how-an-alarming-health-scare-inspired-jacquece-jennings-to-start-her-own-cbd-company/ Today, we have with us, a business owner with a remarkable story to tell. We’re so pleased to welcome Jacquece Jennings, United States Army Veteran and the owner and founder of Nuleaf #1 in Roswell, GA. --------------------- Atlanta Small Business Network is your local source for business news, information, resources, best […]
- Overcoming Challenges of Digital Advertising at Your Business – Maria Weaver, Comcast Advertising December 4, 2019Originally posted on: https://www.myasbn.com/small-business/marketing/overcoming-common-challenges-of-digital-advertising-at-your-business-maria-weaver-comcast-advertising/ Digital advertising is continuing to reach greater heights by the day. And with innovation climbing, it is becoming easier to reach targeted audiences across digital platforms. One company is going over and above with their innovation to reach their customers on all digital platforms faster, smarter, and in a more effective […]
- How to Properly Conduct Market Research for Your Business Plan – George Deeb, Startup Expert December 3, 2019One of the first and most important steps in the business planning process is doing the proper market research for your product or industry. This relevant data is necessary in order to develop effective marketing strategies and prepare for challenges you might have down the road. Here to tell us more about the importance of […]
- How the SBDC Can Help Your Business Win in International Trade – Mario Gonzalez and Mark Collier December 3, 2019The economy today is truly a global one. Studies have shown that consumer markets outside the United States will grow far faster than consumer markets within our borders. In fact, according to the 2018 Georgia Global Trade Summary, 2018 delivered the highest value of Georgia exports on record, reflecting the importance of trade to the […]
- The Atlanta Small Business Show on CBS46 and Peachtree TV: Episode 32 – [11.29.19] December 2, 2019Want your business featured on The Atlanta Small Business Show? Tell us your story! And if you would like to advertise with ASBN, give us a call at 770-954-8609 or email us at email@example.com
- Gearing Up for Small Business Saturday with Atlanta Main Street December 2, 2019In Atlanta, the small business community has grown rapidly in recent years, which prompted the city to celebrate the spirit of entrepreneurship with the Atlanta Main Street initiative. Here to talk more about Atlanta Main Street, is Josh Humphries, Assistant Director of Economic Development for the City of Atlanta, Kiyomi Rollins, Founder and CEO of […]
- How to Increase Employee Loyalty Using the 5 Languages of Appreciation – Dr. Paul White December 2, 2019Running a business is easier when you have a full roster of excellent employees, and reducing staff turnover will keep more money in your business and cause fewer headaches. But how do you get employees to stay? The answer might be simpler than you think. Here to tell us how we can better show appreciation […]
- The Atlanta Small Business Show on Peachtree TV: Episode 14 – [6.22.19] November 27, 2019On today’s show, we first spoke with Tom Sullivan, Vice President of Small Business Policy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. We then sat down with Rory Vaden, co-founder of Brand Builders Group, and best-selling author of “Take the Stairs”. We also caught up with Keith and Nicki Schroeder, founders of High Road Craft Ice […]
- The Atlanta Small Business Show on Peachtree TV: Episode 13 – [6.8.19] November 27, 2019On this episode of The Atlanta Small Business Show, we spoke with George Deeb, startup expert and managing partner of Red Rocket Ventures. We then sat down with Ben and Jackie Moore, who co-founded Jordyn’s Summer Shirt Project along with their daughter Jordyn who has autism. We also caught up with Michelle Amarra, President of […]
- How Emory’s Goizueta Business School is Preparing Tomorrow’s Entrepreneurs – Amelia Schaffner November 26, 2019On today’s show, we’re pleased to welcome Amelia Schaffner, Director of Entrepreneurship at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School. Amelia has 20 years of experience in strategy consulting, corporate innovation, and entrepreneurship advisory and she is also a board member for Startup Atlanta.
- The Steps Leaders Must Take in Order to Thrive into the Next Decade – Susan Inouye, Executive Coach November 25, 2019On today’s show, we’re pleased to welcome Susan Inouye, executive coach, leading expert with millennials and best-selling and award-winning author of “Leadership’s Perfect Storm: What Millennials Are Teaching Us about Possibilities, Passion and Purpose.” In this segment, Susan discusses her background in leadership training and coaching as well as the inspiration behind her latest book.
- Looking to Franchise Your Business? Learn How Franchise Genies Can Help Grow and Expand Your Concept November 21, 2019On today’s show, we’re pleased to welcome Greg George, Co-Founder of Empire Franchise Group and Franchise Genies. Greg and his partner Dennis McKinley have been in the franchise retail business for close to 30 years in combined experience. Over the course of his career, Greg has helped businesses go from one location to over 1,000 […]
- Take Your Business from ‘New to Big’ with this Advice from David Kidder November 21, 2019Whether it’s a startup organization or a large corporation, when it comes to running a business there is a chance for uncertainty on how to achieve consistent company growth. In many cases, innovation has proven to directly contribute to a company’s reputation and success. Here to tell us more about innovative growth strategies is David […]
- How to Overcome Self-Doubt and Become a Badass Entrepreneur – Crista Samaras, Brave Enterprises November 21, 2019On this episode of the Atlanta Small Business Network we sit down with Crista Samaras, CEO and Founder of Brave Enterprises, to tell us about what inspired her to start her business and how she motivates others to face their fears and step out of their comfort zone. Brave Enterprises is a research-based company that […]
- How FranNet Atlanta Helped Ramona Long Launch Her Business and Find Success with Money Pages November 21, 2019On today’s show, we’re pleased to welcome Ramona Long and Leslie Kuban. Leslie is a franchise industry expert, and owner of FranNet Atlanta, and Ramona is the owner and operator of a Money Pages franchise in Kennesaw, Georgia. Originally, Ramona was an educator for many years while living in New England. However, when she decided […]
Crowded waiting rooms and expensive testing can oftentimes make for a dreaded medical visit for most, especially if it is not an emergency. In...
Today, we have with us, a business owner with a remarkable story to tell. We’re so pleased to welcome Jacquece Jennings, United States Army...