The 2019 FinTech South Conference is right around the corner and in addition to great keynote speakers and excellent networking opportunities, there will also be the annual FinTech South Innovation Challenge. In partnership with the Technology Association of Georgia, the challenge recognizes innovative FinTech startups with ties to Georgia and awards the winner $50,000. Here to tell us more about the challenge is FinTech thought leader Tommy Marshall, who is overseeing this year’s challenge activities.
The FinTech South Innovation Challenge is now in its fifth year of working with the FinTech South Conference and the Technology Association of Georgia. It aims to help early-stage FinTech companies get engaged with the phenomenal FinTech ecosystem in Atlanta.
- Arcanum – secure password management company
- Agora Services – cloud-enabled service
- CapWay – online banking and financial literacy app
- IvyLender – small business lending platform
- Yellow Card Financial – alleviates high processing fees associated with cryptocurrency
- MaxRewards – mobile app that maximizes credit card reward opportunities.
- Stackfolio – online marketplace for loan trading
- Ternio – offers BlockCardÔ, a cryptocurrency debit card
- WorldWatch Plus – provides a secure and easily-integrated KYC/CDD compliance solution
- QwikCheck – cloud-based self-checkout system
- Birch Global – product Dinote helps accredited and institutional investors lend money
- Esgro – offers escrow of payments in a mobile app
The Atlanta Small Business Network, from start-up to success, we are your go-to resource for small business news, expert advice, information, and event coverage.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest business news know-how from Atlanta Small Business Network.