As of this April, there are currently over 700,000 active podcast shows with a combined 29 million episodes. This makes podcasting an excellent resource for businesses to create brand awareness and build up their social following. It may seem like a daunting task for those who are unfamiliar with the platform, but our next guest is here to tell us exactly what you need to know. We’re pleased to welcome. Mark Deal, Founder of the Podcast Guest Academy.
In this segment, we asked Mark the following:
- Tell us about your background and why you started the Podcast Guest Academy
- Why has podcasting exploded in popularity over the past few years?
- What are the benefits to podcasting over video or written editorial content?
- Who does Podcast Guest Academy help?
- How can business owners find or create the right podcasting platform for their message?
- What are some of the technical aspects that small business owners need to think through before starting their own podcast?
- What’s one piece of advice you can leave with those in our audience you want to break into podcasting?
Additionally, Mark Deal will be speaking at the 2019 Digital Summit in Atlanta today, May 21st. Tickets are still available for purchase at www.digitalsummit.com. Check out the interview above in order to get the full details about how your business will be able to use Podcasts to your strengths.
The Atlanta Small Business Network, from start-up to success, we are your go-to resource for small business news, information, resources.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest business news know-how from Atlanta Small Business Network.
This has been a JBF Business Media production.